OK, here it is, my official holiday “Wish List”.
1. The iPhone5. My friends and family are making fun of me that I still have an iPhone 3 and are calling it an antique. And no, that’s not the reason I need an upgrade, it’s really slow and I can’t get my Roadkill Ranch Instagram posts quick enough (among other very important things).
2. The new iPad. Because my old iPad doesn’t even have a camera! C’mon! (Plus it’s a good work tool.)
3. The Anna Sui for Coach leather bag. Because I’ve been searching for a new bag for years and this has my name all over it, plus it’s a limited edition.
4. The Marc Jacobs doll. How cute!!! Because if I can’t have Marc Jacobs, then I want his doll! (Don’t get me started.)
5. Tory Burch cuff bracelet. Because at least I’m not asking for a complete Tory wardrobe, and Santa should be thankful.
6. Unicorn lovers pillow. Because there are such things as unicorns and happily ever afters!
7. Kate Spade iPad cover. Because I have to protect my new toy, I mean my “work” tool.
8. New PJs. Because they’re cute and comfy and I want to feel cute and comfy on Christmas morning when I’m opening all of Santa’s gifts.
9. Louis Vuitton wallet. Because I’ve had the same wallet for the past 10 years (see, it pays to invest in good leather) but now it’s starting to show. Louis Vuitton has a life-time warranty. And again, Santa should be glad that I’m not asking for the luggage.
10. Philosophy’s candy cane flavored lip gloss. Because Santa deserves sweet kisses.